Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This One's for B.J.

One time, not too long ago, I was hanging out at Evolution Skateboards to eat some lunch and hang out with my good friend Danny. During this event, I some how offended Mr. Brantley for my semi-dislike of Mikey Taylor. You know, Mikey Taylor is a good skateboarder and all, and I'm sure a hell of a nice guy, but he's just not my type of skateboarder. I'm more into the Nestor Judkins, Dennis Busenitz type of skateboarding.

Anyways, B.J. knows how much I like really, really long crooked grinds and Alien Workshop. With this combination, I should like Mikey Taylor a lot. Maybe one day Mikey Taylor will do something to amaze me like not wear such baggy clothes or start skating transition a lot more. Till then, I'll just like Mikey Taylor a little bit and Justin Brantley will only want to knock out half of my teeth when he sees me.

This photo comes from a great photographer by the name of Sam McGuire, who has quite a few pictures in The Skateboard Mag each month. You should definitely give his site a look see.



p.s.
I really don't care for the crooked grind.
p.p.s.
To have the above clips as your "B-Roll" extras is pretty damn amazing.

No comments: