Saturday, November 7, 2009

Danny Knight Top Fives



Top five reasons you cant kickflip?
1. Because I can't, dude
2. Switch is easier
3. I don't know how to kick out
4. They're hard
5. Like I said, they're hard

Top five reasons why you like Japan better than Texas
1. The fucking food
2. No fucking kooks
3. No one cares if you skate anywhere
4. Home grown
5. All I have ever known

Top five reasons why you are so damn cheap
1. Rent
2. Car payment
3. Got no money
4. Beer's expensive
5. Don't make enough money

Top five reasons why you try and choke people out like a bitch
1. It's so fun
2. People wanna' step
3. Test me mother fucker
4. Get to put jocks in their place
5. Cuz' I'm daddy

Top five reasons why Blaine whoops that ass in skate
1. Kickflip pivots
2. Switch flip pivots
3. Cuz' I go fast and pop my shit
4. I let him win, then we bet and I take his money
5. Like I said, I don't pivot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should do a top five why Danny won't choke Lalo out...It would go like this:

1. Don't like getting my ass beat
2. It hurts to get my ass kicked
3. Getting my ass beat would suck
4. Don't want to get my ass beat by a hundred and forty five pound dude.
5. I'm a bitch and can't handle daddy...and don't like to get my ass beat.

key phrases: ass beating/kicked

lalo