Saturday, December 5, 2009

Top Fives From JLo

JLo wanted some more exposure so I told him I couldn't do magic. Either way he still rides for the shop which we can't seem to figure out why. O well he has good kick flips and I don't so he's got me.












Top five reasons why you are always pissed?
1. I get annoyed easy
2. Im impatient
3. Some people are stupid
4. Cant have love without hate
5. Im getting pissed right now reading this

Five reasons why you say your going to move and never make us happy and move?
1. I like talking bullshit
2. Im probably pissed
3. I hate a lot of shit then get over it real quick
4. I need more money to move
5. Im lazy as shit and don’t want to work for shit

Five reasons why you wear high waters? Where is the flood?
1. it feels cool when you push
2. they don’t get stuck under your shoe
3. always at perfect length when standing
4. looks tight
5. if there ever was a flood I would be covered

Five reasons why you love blonde/white women?
1. Pink
2. that blonde hair glimmering looks good!!!!
3. The complexion is perfs
4. They look more like a person and less like a demon when they wake up in the morning
5. The naturally hot ones don’t have to do anything to their appearance and they look fine all the time!!

Top five things you did to learn how to kick flip when you couldn’t ever even get close? Please teach Danny.
1. I tried to kick forward and out so hard
2. It pissed me off I couldn’t flick out so I made my foot do it
3. I watched kerry getz videos a lot
4. I tried over and over everyday
5. I fucked so many shoes up from hundreds of kf’s a day

No comments: