Thursday, October 28, 2010

Keep San Antonio Lamer

In a rather large town just north of San Antonio, D.I.Y. spots seem to flourish and last a lot longer than they do here in old San Antonio. I'm sure it has to do some what with the relaxed nature and youthfulness of that town, but it could be something in the water for all I know.

Every time a ledge is built, even in some God forsaken ditch in this city, it gets plummeted to death by a sledgehammer. A pretty sweet spot and mini D.I.Y. skatepark has become another victim from some land or business owner or some dude who just really, really dislikes skateboarding.

A big thanks to whoever built this sweet ledge:
As of today, it is no more:
Luckily, Erik Garcia had some last minute fun yesterday on a spot that will soon be doomed. Keep on truckin', San Antonio.

1 comment:

Kristina Barrios-Garcia said...

My brothers awesome.. thats all i gotta say!